You should consider the company’s experience and their access to the extensive array of lighting products and materials available from the many LED companies in the market. If they are a licensed electrical contractor like Illume Energy Solutions, you can be confident that they can quickly deal with any problem that may arise during the installation. As an added benefit, they may also notice other energy saving opportunities in your facility.
- An LED lighting installation uses less input wattage, reducing energy costs up to 90%.
- Only 10% of LEDkWh usage is converted to heat, so your AC bills will be lower.
- LED bulbs last longer and are 100% recyclable with no special disposal requirements, lessening your maintenance expenses.
- LED lights emit no ultra-violet [UV] and little infra-red [IR] light that can damage the eyes or skin, making them safer to use.
- LED lights do not contain high-pressure gases or thin filaments, making them more durable.