Retrofitting is substantially less expensive. If your current lighting design is satisfactory for the way your space is used, there is no need to completely redo your lighting design to obtain the energy savings of a modern LED lighting system.
- An LED lighting installation uses less input wattage, reducing energy costs up to 90%.
- Only 10% of LEDkWh usage is converted to heat, so your AC bills will be lower.
- LED bulbs last longer and are 100% recyclable with no special disposal requirements, lessening your maintenance expenses.
- LED lights emit no ultra-violet [UV] and little infra-red [IR] light that can damage the eyes or skin, making them safer to use.
- LED lights do not contain high-pressure gases or thin filaments, making them more durable.