Whether you retrofit or redesign, your bottom-line will realize substantial savings in your energy costs, both by reducing your energy usage as well as finding savings in your maintenance expenses. In addition to sustainability, your organization will experience other ‘intangible’ benefits by having a state-of-the-art lighting system in your facility.
- An LED lighting installation uses less input wattage, reducing energy costs up to 90%.
- Only 10% of LEDkWh usage is converted to heat, so your AC bills will be lower.
- LED bulbs last longer and are 100% recyclable with no special disposal requirements, lessening your maintenance expenses.
- LED lights emit no ultra-violet [UV] and little infra-red [IR] light that can damage the eyes or skin, making them safer to use.
- LED lights do not contain high-pressure gases or thin filaments, making them more durable.