The US Dept. of Energy is aggressively promoting energy efficiency, phasing out older lighting products and has already stopped the production of certain inefficient lighting products. By upgrading now, the savings you can begin to realize today can pay for the costs you will have to incur in the future.
- An LED lighting installation uses less input wattage, reducing energy costs up to 90%.
- Only 10% of LEDkWh usage is converted to heat, so your AC bills will be lower.
- LED bulbs last longer and are 100% recyclable with no special disposal requirements, lessening your maintenance expenses.
- LED lights emit no ultra-violet [UV] and little infra-red [IR] light that can damage the eyes or skin, making them safer to use.
- LED lights do not contain high-pressure gases or thin filaments, making them more durable.